Boring garage things


 We're doing more work in the garage today and it's gotten me thinking about what I want to do on the floors.  We had originally had an estimate from a garage epoxy floor company, but I think we can do it cheaper ourselves.  Too bad really, because I liked the guy a lot.  But this stuff on Amazon is a fraction of the cost, and we've done this before, so we probably won't fark it up.  

I've chosen the dark blue because it's similar to the blue that's on our ceilings.  And obviously I have to add glitter to it.  With this blue/green glitter, it will look like the ocean.

 

For the walls, we'll probably just do BenMo's Chantilly Lace, which is what we've used on the baseboards and trim.  I'd like the garage to not be so completely different from the rest of the house.  And really, what other color do people paint garages?  I'm not doing black or grey, so white it is.

As much as I hate painting, I'm excited to get started on that.  It will be nice for the garage not to look like a junkyard.

Comments

  1. You'll have the most beautiful garage in the neighbourhood, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.

back to top