Returning to the land of the living kinda


 This is how I feel lately.  Trying to get into Spring but just feeling meh and absolutely rolling with it.  

I'm starting a new quilt even though I haven't finished the other one.  This will be made of bandanas put on the dogs by the groomer.  Her love language seems to be quilts, so I figure this is a good gift for her.  And oh, I thought I was so clever.  But a quick Google search tells me a zillion other people have had this idea.  Honestly, that makes me feel normal in a way I usually just...don't.  I just hope she doesn't have like ten quilts at home already made of dog bandanas.


My inspiration pic, onto which I've drawn instructions for myself.  This is from Sunshine and Rainy Days.  In about an hour I'll head to Joann for some coordinating fabric, the black fabric, and thread.  I'll get the batting and backing fabric later.  Instead of doing the small squares of plain fabric, I'll be using a black and white dog paw print and bone fabric from Spoonflower because I'm fancy like that.


Comments

back to top