Garage Things

It isn't great, but it's something.  We've made a lot of progress getting things out of the garage in the past week, so I am thankful for that.  Still a ways to go!  It's all in a POD right now, and will come back in (minus the garbage) once we've gone through everything.  If all goes well, I'll be able to paint two of the three walls before the POD goes away.  The third wall has all that wood and stuff stacked against it, including our IKEA closet, and it's all very heavy.  I'll paint that later on.



Comments

  1. Must feel good to be getting that job done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can walk out into my garage without feeling claustrophobic, without hurting myself, without wanting to burn the house down. Yep feels amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.

back to top