Everything needs to die in a fire

 I've had to stop making the quilt.  Honestly I have half a mind to send it to fabric recycling.  I'm so sick of the whole thing, and that's not due to the quilt, really, so I guess I shouldn't.  Not having my studio space set up is killing me.  Trying to do this shit in the dining room is killing me.  Having stuff all over the place is killing me.  

So many times last week I was tempted to either burn the place down or baseball bat everything.  Or smash everything then burn it.  Or burn the house down and baseball bat the ashes.  I'm pretty angry.  I hate mess and clutter but I don't have the health units to do anything much about it.  This house is new but sucks and there's nowhere to put anything.  I wanted to make some built ins but I don't have the energy and both my saws fell apart in my hands the other day.  

Kinda sick of it all right now.  I'll get better.

Comments

back to top