Holy fark

I've had the worst sinus infection ever.  It's taken me about three weeks to recover from this nonsense.  This is why I will continue to wear a mask forever and ever: I hate being sick like this and will do anything to prevent it, oh my god.

While I've been sitting around trying not to die, I've been working on my bullet journal.  I'm pretty bad at it!  But I've watched hours and hours of videos and learning as I go.  

Last week, even though I was sick, we drove a dog to her forever home.  In New Jersey.  Northern New Jersey.  We live in Virginia.  So I'm still pretty tired from that.  But yo, I needed to make sure this dog got home and that her people are excellent (they are).  She used to belong to a friend of mine who passed in January, and I had to know she was safe.

I still kinda hate everything, but I'm working on planning a picnic fundraiser for our dog rescue, and that always makes me happy, so I'll get by.

Comments

  1. Oh, sinus infections are such nasty things to endure. I know they can last a long time. I sure hope you recover soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.

back to top