WTF

Oh my god, Michael's!  What is you doin'?  

Naming SPRAY PAINT "Aromatherapy" is really bad marketing, and you probably shouldn't put such stupid products on the shelf.

This smells like a lawsuit to me.

I also almost walked out of the store with someone else's online order because they didn't double-check the name on the ticket.

That all being said, I'm REALLY excited for the new Michael's that's opening just down the street.  Will it be filled to the brim with goodies, like the one an hour away?  Or will it be a desolate shitshow like the one I went to tonight?


Comments

  1. Let's hope the new Michaels near to you turns out to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT. The people are super nice and it's only about 15 minutes from the house.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.

back to top