This Week - Fundraising Event


I'm not doing anything else other than preparing for this coming weekend's fundraising event for our Springer Rescue.  There's not a ton to finish, which I'm grateful for.  Most things are in that glorious DONE column.

Today I went to Joann to get fabric for a dress I wanted to whip up tonight.  I asked a few times if the amount she was giving me was enough.  She assured me it was, but of course, it was not.  Unless she thought I was only making half the dress?  So now I need to go back tomorrow.  That's annoying, because I don't have nothing to do tomorrow!

Comments

  1. So annoying about the dress fabric! Does that salesperson really know enough to work in a fabric store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was helpful otherwise, but yeah that was frustrating. And she barked at me as I came in that they were closing in 20 minutes. Maybe she was salty about that? Weird.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.

back to top