First and foremost, I've been pretty depressed lately because although I saw the allergist months back, and I have a better idea of what's perpetuating the contact dermatitis, I don't feel like I'm any closer to getting rid of it.
I was doing well while on doxycycline and weaning off Desonide (a mild steroid). The doctor gave me other ointment to help this process, and it flared everything back up. Also the doxycycline caused such gun pain that my blood pressure tanked and I had a seizure about it.
So I'm not really feeling great these days.
Tomorrow we're taking a trip back to NJ to see a concert (Social D and Descendents), and to move some stuff into a storage unit in preparation for our move home in October.
A month and a half until I can get the hell out of this house. I'm convinced that once I'm out of this place and back home I will feel better.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts.